55 Reasons to attend the Ironman 55 at I-55 Raceway: Part V:
45. Will anyone break the 10.189 second track record that has stood since 2002?
46. If so, can anyone break the 10 second barrier?
47. Slide Jobs a plenty
48. How does the World of Outlaws Points battle shake out after 55 laps at I-55?
49. Can a Home State driver win it?
50. Does a Non-World of Outlaws driver have a shot?
51. Who will come from the furthest away? Lot of fans heading north from Australia for the Summer to take in some sprint car racing
52. Does the night one winner have a shot to repeat for 20K in the finale?
53. How will tires affect the outcome?
54. Can a driver charge from last to first in 55 laps?
55. 55 laps of green flag racing, cautions dont count
On Friday, August 7 at I-55 Raceway, general admission tickets will be $27, with reserved tickets $29. For tickets call the track at 636-479-3219.
On Saturday, August 8 at I-55 Raceway, general admission tickets will be $35 with reserved tickets $37. For tickets call the track at 636-479-3219. For more information visit http://www.ironman55.com.
The World of Outlaws Sprint Car Series is brought to fans across the country by many important sponsors and partners, including: Armor All (Official Car Care Products), Crane Cams (Official Valvetrain), Hoosier Racing Tires (Official Racing Tires), Fusion Energy Boost (Official Energy Boost), Quaker State (Official Motor Oil), SuperClean (Official Cleaner-Degreaser), VP Racing (Official Racing Fuel); in addition to contingency sponsors, Jakes Custom Golf Carts, KSE Race Products, Penske Shocks, Racing Electronics, S&S Volvo; Engine Builder's Challenge participants Don Ott Racing Engines, Kistler Engines, Shaver Specialties and Speedway Engines; and Chassis Builders Challenge participants J&J Auto Racing, Maxim Racing and XXX Race Company.