55 Reasons to attend the Ironman 55 at I-55 Raceway: Part IV:
34. 20,000 reasons to smile for the winner
35. Get up close and personal with the drivers in the pit area
36. Nothing beats the smell of methanol on a beautiful summer night
37. 55 laps. Really 55 laps, its no joke
38. High banks and big dollars, lead to short tempers
39. Danny The Dude Lasoski in his home state of Missouri
40. Can one of the drivers from the All Star Circuit of Champions steal the big money from a World of Outlaws regular
41. Hall of Famer Fred Rahmer will be making the tow from Pennsylvania for the race
42. If you miss it, youll have to wait until next spring to see the World of Outlaws at I-55 Raceway again. Thats over nine months away
43. Over 20,000 horsepower will take the green flag in the 55-lap finale
44. Over 1300 career A-Feature wins in World of Outlaws events accounted for by drivers entered in the event
On Friday, August 7 at I-55 Raceway, general admission tickets will be $27, with reserved tickets $29. For tickets call the track at 636-479-3219.
On Saturday, August 8 at I-55 Raceway, general admission tickets will be $35 with reserved tickets $37. For tickets call the track at 636-479-3219. For more information visit http://www.ironman55.com.
The World of Outlaws Sprint Car Series is brought to fans across the country by many important sponsors and partners, including: Armor All (Official Car Care Products), Crane Cams (Official Valvetrain), Hoosier Racing Tires (Official Racing Tires), Fusion Energy Boost (Official Energy Boost), Quaker State (Official Motor Oil), SuperClean (Official Cleaner-Degreaser), VP Racing (Official Racing Fuel); in addition to contingency sponsors, Jakes Custom Golf Carts, KSE Race Products, Penske Shocks, Racing Electronics, S&S Volvo; Engine Builder's Challenge participants Don Ott Racing Engines, Kistler Engines, Shaver Specialties and Speedway Engines; and Chassis Builders Challenge participants J&J Auto Racing, Maxim Racing and XXX Race Company.