By A www.autson.com
55 Reasons to attend the Ironman 55 at I-55 Raceway: Part III:
23. 14 different drivers have won races with the World of Outlaws this season, will there be a 15th in the Ironman 55?
24. 22 different drivers have led laps in feature racing competition this season with the World of Outlaws
25. Ironman 55 is 15 laps longer than any other race this season for the series
26. 19 degree banking on the 1/3 mile in the corners
27. Great Concessions
28. Bragging rights for the winner of the inaugural Ironman 55 and you can say you were there to see them win
29. The Voice of the Outlaws, Johnny Gibson
30. 4-Wide Salute to the Fans
31. Just 50 points separate Donny Schatz and Jason Meyers in the championship standings
32. World of Outlaws merchandise at the series souvenir trailer
33. Open pit area for the fans on Saturday afternoon who purchased a two-day ticket
On Friday, August 7 at I-55 Raceway, general admission tickets will be $27, with reserved tickets $29. 2-day tickets are available if purchased before Thursday, August 6 for $50 and includes a pit pass for Saturday. For tickets call the track at 636-479-3219.
On Saturday, August 8 at I-55 Raceway, general admission tickets will be $35 with reserved tickets $37. 2-day tickets are available if purchased before Thursday, August 6 for $50 and includes a pit pass for Saturday. For tickets call the track at 636-479-3219. For more information visit http://www.ironman55.com.
The World of Outlaws Sprint Car Series is brought to fans across the country by many important sponsors and partners, including: Armor All (Official Car Care Products), Crane Cams (Official Valvetrain), Hoosier Racing Tires (Official Racing Tires), Fusion Energy Boost (Official Energy Boost), Quaker State (Official Motor Oil), SuperClean (Official Cleaner-Degreaser), VP Racing (Official Racing Fuel); in addition to contingency sponsors, Jakes Custom Golf Carts, KSE Race Products, Penske Shocks, Racing Electronics, S&S Volvo; Engine Builder's Challenge participants Don Ott Racing Engines, Kistler Engines, Shaver Specialties and Speedway Engines; and Chassis Builders Challenge participants J&J Auto Racing, Maxim Racing and XXX Race Company.