55 reasons to attend the Ironman 55 at I-55 Raceway: Part II:
12. Can Donny Schatz win the 100th A-Feature of his World of Outlaw career? He sits at 99 and a victory during the Ironman 55 weekend would make him the 5th driver in history to accomplish the feat
13. Track record holder Stevie Smith back at I-55 Raceway for the first time since 2002
14. Just 50 points separate Donny Schatz and Jason Meyers in the championship standings
15. Hall of Famer Shane Carson walking the pits
16. 2 generations of the Kinser family in action, with Steve and Kraig doing battle
17. Be part of sprint car racing history by attending the inaugural event
18. Tim Kaeding on the high banks of I-55 going for $20,000
19. Randy Hannagan beat the World of Outlaws on a 1/3-mile bullring earlier this season at Thunderbowl Raceway in California
20. The level of competition on the World of Outlaws circuit is second to none this season
21. What else is there to do on a Friday and Saturday night in the summer in Pevely, Missouri?
22. See track owner Ken Schrader race a UMP DIRTcar Modified
On Friday, August 7 at I-55 Raceway, general admission tickets will be $27, with reserved tickets $29. 2-day tickets are available if purchased before Thursday, August 6 for $50 and includes a pit pass for Saturday. For tickets call the track at 636-479-3219.
On Saturday, August 8 at I-55 Raceway, general admission tickets will be $35 with reserved tickets $37. 2-day tickets are available if purchased before Thursday, August 6 for $50 and includes a pit pass for Saturday. For tickets call the track at 636-479-3219. For more information visit http://www.ironman55.com.
The World of Outlaws Sprint Car Series is brought to fans across the country by many important sponsors and partners, including: Armor All (Official Car Care Products), Crane Cams (Official Valvetrain), Hoosier Racing Tires (Official Racing Tires), Fusion Energy Boost (Official Energy Boost), Quaker State (Official Motor Oil), SuperClean (Official Cleaner-Degreaser), VP Racing (Official Racing Fuel); in addition to contingency sponsors, Jakes Custom Golf Carts, KSE Race Products, Penske Shocks, Racing Electronics, S&S Volvo; Engine Builder's Challenge participants Don Ott Racing Engines, Kistler Engines, Shaver Specialties and Speedway Engines; and Chassis Builders Challenge participants J&J Auto Racing, Maxim Racing and XXX Race Company.