By A www.autson.com
55 Reason to attend the Ironman 55 at I-55 Raceway: Part I:
1. Where else are you going to see 55 laps of World of Outlaws A-Feature racing competition?
2. 14 different winners in the last 14 races for the World of Outlaws at I-55 Raceway
3. Only time the World of Outlaws visit I-55 Raceway this season
4. 24, 850-plus horsepower winged sprint cars on a high-banked 1/3-mile bullring
5. Steve Kinser
6. The Greatest Show on Dirt
7. Titles Galore: 27 championships accounted for by drivers entered in the inaugural Ironman 55- Steve Kinser- 20, Donny Schatz- 3, Sammy Swindell- 3, Danny Lasoski- 1
8. Will the Ironman 55 be someones first career World of Outlaws win? Randy Hannagan and Chad Kemenah both have accomplished that feat at I-55 Raceway
9. Sammy vs. Steve
10. Donny vs. Joey
11. Jac Haudenschild up against the wall
On Friday, August 7 at I-55 Raceway, general admission tickets will be $27, with reserved tickets $29. 2-day tickets are available if purchased before Thursday, August 6 for $50 and includes a pit pass for Saturday. For tickets call the track at 636-479-3219.
On Saturday, August 8 at I-55 Raceway, general admission tickets will be $35 with reserved tickets $37. 2-day tickets are available if purchased before Thursday, August 6 for $50 and includes a pit pass for Saturday. For tickets call the track at 636-479-3219. For more information visit http://www.ironman55.com.
The World of Outlaws Sprint Car Series is brought to fans across the country by many important sponsors and partners, including: Armor All (Official Car Care Products), Crane Cams (Official Valvetrain), Hoosier Racing Tires (Official Racing Tires), Fusion Energy Boost (Official Energy Boost), Quaker State (Official Motor Oil), SuperClean (Official Cleaner-Degreaser), VP Racing (Official Racing Fuel); in addition to contingency sponsors, Jakes Custom Golf Carts, KSE Race Products, Penske Shocks, Racing Electronics, S&S Volvo; Engine Builder's Challenge participants Don Ott Racing Engines, Kistler Engines, Shaver Specialties and Speedway Engines; and Chassis Builders Challenge participants J&J Auto Racing, Maxim Racing and XXX Race Company.