By A www.autson.com
Payoff Grows For World of Outlaws Late Model Series Doubleheader At Belle-Clair Speedway & Federated Auto Parts Raceway At I-55
‘Photobilly 50’ On Sept. 14 At Belle-Clair Now $12,000 To Win/$1,000 To Start, Pepsi Nationals On Sept. 15 At Federated Up To $1,000 To Start
CONCORD, NC – Sept. 5, 2012 – One of the most anticipated weekends on the 2012 World of Outlaws Late Model Series schedule has grown even bigger.
The national tour’s upcoming doubleheader at two challenging, action-packed St. Louis-area bullrings – Belle-Clair Speedway in Belleville, Ill., on Sept. 14 and Federated Auto Parts Raceway at I-55 in Pevely, Mo., on Sept. 15 – will offer increased purses, track and series officials announced on Wednesday.
Kevin Weaver, Ray Walsh, Jeff Herzog & Andrew Wibbenmeyer take wins at Federated Auto Parts Raceway at I-55!
CLICK HERE FOR MORE PHOTOS FROM SEASON CHAMPIONSHIP NIGHT AT FEDERATED AUTO PARTS RACEWAY AT I-55!
Pevely, MO (August 25, 2012) – Billy Moyer of Batesville, AR took the win and the $5000 payday at Federated Auto Parts Raceway @ I-55 Saturday night.
Brian Shirley of Chatam, IL lead the first half of the 40 lap race and was able to keep Moyer behind him, but Moyer wouldn’t be denied for long. In one of the best battles for the lead ever witnessed at I-55, Shirley, Moyer and Billy Moyer Jr of Batesville, AR raced three wide around the high-banks of the Schrader / Marler owned facility, with Moyer coming out on top.
- Mike Harrison, Troy Naeger & Andrew Wibbenmeyer take wins at Federated Auto Parts Raceway at I-55!
- Matt Mevert gets two UMP Modified feature wins at Federated Auto Parts Raceway at I-55. Michael Long gets UMP Late Model win! Jason Keller & Andrew Wibbenmeyer also get wins!
- Mark Voigt, Ray Walsh, Jon Ripperda & Andrew Wibbenmeyer take wins at Federated Auto Parts Raceway at I-55's Laura Jones Jumper Memorial!
- Winning 50/50 ticket info from Ironman 55 on August 4th, 2012
- UMP Modified feature from Ironman 55 rainout will be ran on Saturday, August 18th!
- Severe Weather Dampens Federated Auto Parts Ironman 55