By A www.autson.com
Dollansky repeats as Federated Auto Parts Ironman 55 champion in afternoon event
PEVELY, Mo. - Oct. 13, 2012 - Jason Sides crawled from his sprint car with an exhausted - and thrilled - look on his face.
Reeling from the passing of a close friend earlier this week, Sides carried a heavy heart into Saturday's World of Outlaws Sprint Car Series doubleheader at Federated Auto Parts Raceway at I-55 - the culmination of a pair of rainouts earlier this season.
UMP DIRTcar Modifieds
1. 36 Conrad Miner
2. 14 Billy Smith
3. V2 Rusty Griffaw
4. 87Z Zeb Moake
1. 9 Ken Schrader
2. 18T Brent Thompson
3. 89 Bobby Bittle
4. 7M Mark Miner
1. 18T Brent Thompson
2. 7M Mark Miner
3. 89 Bobby Bittle
4. V2 Rusty Griffaw
5. 36M Conrad Miner
6. 9 Ken Schrader
7. 14 Billy Smith
8. 10X Jim Black
9. 88 Joe Puricelli
10. 62K Leo Kiefer
11. 20 Brad Paquet
12. 27 Bobby Despain
13. 87Z Zeb Moake
14. 31 Ricky Horton
15. 5 Eric Mabery
PEVELY, Mo. - Oct. 8, 2012 - Let's hope the third try is the charm.
After rain derailed the first two attempts, the World of Outlaws Sprint Car Series will take its third crack at an event at Federated Auto Parts Raceway at I-55 on Saturday in a unique doubleheader.
It will be kicked off with the Federated Auto Parts Ironman 55 presented by Summit Distributing/Coors Light, which is scheduled to begin around 3:30 p.m. Following the 55-lap feature - the longest of the season - the Spring Classic will wrap up with a complete show starting around 6:15 p.m.
Each of the top six drivers in the championship standings has claimed at least one victory at the high-banked track.
PEVELY, Mo. - Sept. 26, 2012 - Fingers are crossed that the third time is the charm.
Weather has claimed each of the previous two attempts at a World of Outlaws Sprint Car Series event at Federated Auto Parts Raceway at I-55 this season, which has postponed both races to a unique doubleheader on Saturday, Oct. 13.
Jon Ripperda claims AARA Sportsman Fall Nationals win at Federated Auto Parts Raceway at I-55! Rusty Griffaw claims Pure Stock win and Dayton Racer gets Pro 4 Stock win!
- Dennis Erb, Jr. claims Pepsi Nationals Title at Federated Auto Parts Raceway at I-55!
- Mike Harrison & Jon Ripperda pick up Pepsi National wins at Federated Auto Parts Raceway at I-55!
- Payoff Grows For World of Outlaws Late Model Series Doubleheader At Belle-Clair Speedway & Federated Auto Parts Raceway At I-55
- Kevin Weaver, Ray Walsh, Jeff Herzog & Andrew Wibbenmeyer take wins at Federated Auto Parts Raceway at I-55!
- Billy Moyer claims MARS vs. UMP Challenge at Federated Auto Parts Raceway at I-55
- Mike Harrison, Troy Naeger & Andrew Wibbenmeyer take wins at Federated Auto Parts Raceway at I-55!