By A www.autson.com
CLICK HERE FOR MORE PHOTOS FROM I-55 RACEWAY!
Pevely, MO (April 11, 2009) Randy Korte of Highland, Illinois had a night to remember at I-55 Raceway. Not only did Korte win the UMP Super Late Model main event, he followed it up with a victory in the UMP Modified main event.
PEVELY, Mo. The legendary Sammy Swindell started the 2009 racing season off with a bang, winning his fifth Golden Driller at the Chili Bowl Nationals in Tulsa, Okla., in January. Area race fans will be able to see Swindell, along with Danny The Dude Lasoski, Steve Kinser, and Donny Schatz April 18 when the World of Outlaws Sprint Car Series returns to I-55 Raceway in Pevely, Mo.
Pevely, MO (April 4, 2009) I-55 Raceway got their 2009 racing season kicked off in dramatic fashion! There were 112 racecars that filled the pit area to compete in the four divisions at I-55 Raceway.
The high-banked 1/3-mile oval guarantees edge-of-your-seat action perfect for the scary-fast winged World of Outlaws Sprint Cars and the 50-lap feature with $20,000 on the line will be the longest race all season to cap one of the richest weekends during the year.
I-55 Raceway Co-Owner Ray Marler was awarded the 2008 UMP DIRTcar Racing Promoter of the Year on January 10th, 2009 at the UMP DIRTcar Banquet.
- 2008 Champions honored at A.A.R.A. Awards Banquet!
- 2009 UMP DIRTcar Roundup set for October 16-17th!
- New Month of Money Event at I-55 Raceway Highlights 2009 Advance Auto Parts World of Outlaw Schedule
- Breathtaking Racing Closes the Inaugural UMP DIRTcar Roundup By MyRaceLife.com
- Inaugural UMP DIRTcar Roundup Turns Spotlight on 4-Cylinder and Factory Stock Winners!
- Arpin, Vaught Earn Feature Wins on Thrilling Opening Night at Inaugural UMP DIRTcar Roundup