By A www.autson.com
The inaugural Ironman 55 at I-55 Raceway in Pevely, Missouri is up next for the World of Outlaws on Friday, August 7 and Saturday, August 8. The finale of the event will be 55 laps of green flag racing with the winner earning $20,000 as the Month of Money continues for the World of Outlaws. After getting rained out in the spring at I-55, the Ironman 55 will be the series only stop of the season at the always racy, high-banked 1/3-mile bullring. In each of the last 14 events for the World of Outlaws at I-55, there has been a different winner. Last season at the track, Jason Meyers edged Craig Dollansky to pick up his first career win at the track which is co-owned by Ken Schrader.
1st. Randy Korte - 2nd. Ken Schrader - 3rd. Matt Mevert
CLICK HERE FOR MORE PHOTOS FROM I-55 RACEWAY'S KEN SCHRADER MODIFIED CHALLENGE!
July 29, 2009
UMP Modifieds - 80 Entries
1. 45m Eric Mabery 14.894
2. 21j Jeff Vernier 14.896
3. 18 Jon Henry 14.983
4. 11 Ed Roley 15.293
5. 11L Kyle Logue 15.355
6. 14 Brian Lynn 15.422
7. 6m Terry McClintock 15.691
8. 11b Brett Bennett 15.795
9. 21n Bill Nickelson 16.048
- Randy Korte sweeps Late Model & Modified events; Troy Naeger & Bob Zbinden take victories also!
- Payout for Ken Schrader UMP Modified Challenge on July 29th!
- Korte, Schrader, Naeger & Range take victories on Race Night for Special Champions!
- Voigt, Hancock, Naeger & Crump take victories at I-55 Raceway!
- Collins, Walsh, Naeger & Crump grab victories at I-55 Raceway!
- Voigt, Horton, Herzog & Fisher take victories at I-55 Raceway!